Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oh nOoOooo..... TrOuBLe!!!!

i m in deep sh*T!!!! wanna know y?? cuz the darn IELTS is much more harder than i expected!! especially the speaking part!! n i think next is the writing part although the lecturer haven thought anything bout it yet... n then reading!! today we started the reading part n u know wat.... i got severe headache now!! i dunno y also... i think my brain damage already since i haven been studying for like 5 months now.... so now corrupt already...darn sh*T larrr... damm scared larrr... dun know whether can i even get the minimum band score which is 5.5 for all 4 part...
GOD!! please send some1 to help me... any1 dat can tell wat should i do... i m fReaKinG nervous now... cuz if i cant get the band i need that means i aint going anywhere... usually I dun even care for my other subjects I studied…. @$^%*^$#@&!!!!!!
ok... lets talk bout other stuff... met this girl in ielts class... which is my partner... her name is su yin.. from pahang… studied in sunway college… ermm… I year older than me… she said she applied to uni in UK… UK!!! Means she is rich… n I mean really rich!!! Y? cuz she drives a crv… Honda CRV!!! Darn… how I wish I had dat car on my own…although I have dat car at home which belongs to my mom n I can never drive it alone… u know y? u dun need to know .. =p
ok lets continue wif my new fren… she kinda good… I mean kind cuz she offered to fetch me to the ktm station… which I m looking for 1 to fetch me =) but then I feel kinda bad larr… cuz she stays in sunway n dat means the opposite direction of where she need to go… n I only knew her for 1 day… hmm I think I should treat her… if not later ppl think or maybe she thinks I m taking advantage of her… guilty-nya…hehe
n ya 1 more thing is…she speaks Cantonese to me… n I kinda felt weird… cuz most of my fren in kl never speaks to me in canto… n I dunno y…haha. Nvm larr who cares~~

p.s.: MCHAIZ!!! Stop making me jealous ok…I know u had a lot of fun there in UK… without me… ish!! N I know u purposely 1 cuz u miss me so much till u need to mention it in ur blog~~~ haha
U better get ur as* back here in m’sia or not u will never c me for the next 3 years.. =p n remember to get me souvenirs b4 u come back… I wan a very very special 1 ok? If not I not going to accept… choaZz

No comments: