Wednesday, November 12, 2008

3 Months Holiday

Exam's over. Finally! Have been busy packing lately and also enjoying my holiday. Went to the wind farm yesterday and it was fun. Tomorrow, will be going to Napier again, my favourite city in NZ. Planned to go for vinery trip to get some wine home, and also to the beach! Haven been to the beach for ages, and I will definitely going home sun burned. Lol. Then on Sunday, I will be leaving Palmy and going to Auckland, and staying there for 4 days before flying back to Malaysia. Seriously, can't wait to go home, but once I am home, I will have no idea what will I be doing for 3 months. Before going home, I will have some problem and the that is I am totally broke! Won't be able to buy anything in Auckland and that's sad.
7 days till home!!!!!
Miss you guys lots! Muakz!!

5 comments:

~GaYa~ said...

i wan some wine also.......get me 1 la...hahahahaha is it expensive

AmYkLh said...

hahah... bout rm 50 minimum.. i no money to buy anymore stuff
haha.. but we can drink the wine i bought to bring home
... hehe

whummy said...

i heard u club till sick of it ad~ really?

AmYkLh said...

ya.. i m... not into clubbing anymore...

~GaYa~ said...

okok whn ur bak v drink ur wine...hahahah