Friday, February 20, 2009

Last Day

Woke up at 4am this morning. Did all the final packing and found out I had 2 hours left so I watch High School Musical 3 which I bought last night. Bought 10 pirated dvds for only Rm45 and I think it is cheap. Aren't they?? The movie was quite boring and every time they start singing, I went to the toilet. Every time. Was because I had diarrhea!! At first I thought I was nervous or something cause I asked mom if she had diarrhea too but she said no. But on our way to KL, she got hers. So clearly it was because the food we ate last night.

Reached KL a while ago and had to head to the toilet again. Hopefully that was the last time. Dad reached KL too after we arrived shortly and now he is taking a nap. "Kai ma" who followed us down cause she wants to sent her beloved "kai lui' at the airport. I am going to miss so much! Now mom and my "kai ma" both are cleaning the house in Sentul, thanks to my brother who never does the house chores and that goes for me too but somehow I do help out sometimes, not all the time. *Looks at mom sweeping the floor and then continue blogging...Guilty-nya*

Anyway, lunch later will be at my brother's work place. An Italian restaurant it seems and he just got shifted there for his next placement. 20% discount for family members! Won't be eating much cause I lost my appetite for the past few days. Skipped breakfast, lunch and dinner and I was still not hungry. Just had 100 Plus and some fruits. Because of the lack of source for energy, I get dizziness when I walk around the house. *Bad for health but that's how I lost 0.5kg.

That's all from me in Malaysia. My next post will be in Palmerston North and most probably I will update it more often from now on, instead of once a month. Adios!!

No comments: