Yay!! First sememster for 2nd year is finally over!! That was actually a week ago and I was suppose to update my blog since I will be so free, but was actually not. This week was so hectic. Training non-stop! Started on Monday, 10am with handball training, 12pm netball training, 5.30pm gym class, 6.30 volleyball 8pm futsal/badminton. And this schedule was practically the same for the next 4 days. Hard out man! Got so exhausted, I didn't even want to go. On Monday itself, I already sprain my ankle. =S
What's next? Of course it's Bersatu Games in Wellington. And it's starting tomorrow!!! Well, I should be excited, but I am not. I was really excited last year when it was held in Christchurch, but no idea why I am not excited at all this year. Guess I might not join Bersatu next year.
After Bersatu Games is what I am excited about. Road Trip!! Going up to Rotorua for 3 days 2 nights and then Taopo for 2 days 1 night.
Well, that's all I want to blog about, nothing much. Just want to waste some time since everyone left today. Some went for conference in Auckland and some went to Wellington too and all of us will meet up in Rotorua. =)
Wish me luck for my tournament! Hope I can get a medal this year. Cheers!!
1 comment:
haha faster go complete yr tag wei.. my frenz all done liao, except u..lol.. anyway,
Some went for conference in Auckland and some went to Wellington too and all of us will meet up in Rotorua. =)
"some went to Wellington" is basically me only.. lol.. u miss me tat much ha? lol..
Post a Comment