It's June already, that means 5 more months to home! But it also means that exams are coming, and it is in less than 2 weeks. My first exam will be on the 13th of June (Intro Stats) and then 16th (Animal Health, Behaviour and Welfare), 17th (Invertebrate Zoology), and 18th (Physiological Control System). Will start studying during now and hope that I will not fail anymore papers.
Yesterday was a sad Monday and it was Queen's Birthday but it's when Scott went back to Invercargill. He came back last Wednesday to surprise all of us and also attending Sylvia's wedding. Well, indeed, all of use were surprise with his appearance. He lost a lot of weight! , compared to last year's winter, or even during November.
We went to Wellington to sent him off and also before that hang out for the last time as he is flying to Singapore in 2 weeks time and then off to Germany for a year! Besides that, he might be going to Hong Kong in January, flying from Germany, and a few of us is planning to meet up there. Hope that I could go too, and it means that I really need to get a job real soon. It was so sad seeing him leave again cause it's always so nice and different when he is around. There will only be happiness and laughter when he is around. He like Jay Chow, and he is a kiwi guy. He likes to hang out with asians, or actually Malaysians.
this is Scott and me this year and last year
I will miss you lots Scott! You are the best kiwi friend I ever knew and will always remember you! All the best and have loads of fun in Germany!
No comments:
Post a Comment