It's Sunday today, and my first exam will be this coming Saturday. I am really not ready for it and I've been trying hard to study but I sometimes just can't concentrate in what I am studying. I always felt that guilt every time it reaches 10pm, counting how much I've studied today, 5 hours? or 1 hour? There's 24 hours a day and I spent 8 hours for sleep, 2 hours for food, 20 minutes for shower, 1 hour for gym, 30 minutes for nothing and that is equal to 11 hours and 50 minutes. What happened to the other 12 hours? What did I do for the rest of that time?? I really hope that You will help me change me. Please. Thank you.
1st November Calculus I
4th November Vertebrate Zoology
8th November Principles of Animal Production
10th November Animal Behaviour
Please pray that I will pass all of these papers.
1 comment:
you can de =D
jia you jia you..
together jia you!!together go home!! together eat in msia!! u come pg i go ipoh.. =D
think liao oso happy rite..let these motivate u instead of distracting u..gambatte!!
Post a Comment