This week felt so long for me, with my lab practical assesment coming to the end, exams coming up in 28days, and more assignments, and I have been trying hard to change my bad life style. Hopefully I made the right decision and that will help me with my life.
Not much to blog but here are some pictures from the past few weeks.
Egg Tarts!!! I made it! =) looks nice right?? actually this is the nices among all.. but it does taste nice.. everyone like it.. that's why I got baking utilities since I was busy baking during the break.
Sakura flowers
WARNING: The pictures below may not be pleasant to you, so please be aware of that. I do not want my friends to start puking or getting sick. =)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
From this to.....
this
Top view
Side view
There's actually more pictures but I guessed that I shouldn't put up as it is really unpleasant, and this is what I do in class, dissecting animals, although it was cruel, but at least I didn't kill the animal. I have other interesting practicals as well, such as observing deer behaviour, ducks foraging behaviour, mice and also cockroaches. Sounds interesting ay?? I really enjoyed them.
Exams are drawing closer, that means I won't be updating till I finish all my exams. And I will be going back on the 20th of November 2008. This time there will be no more surprises as I am tired of surprising my friends anymore cause they know me so well. =)
Cheers!! Wish me luck for my exams and may You bless me.
1 comment:
amy wats the decision u made that cnahged uur life la...u knw wat im thinking rite nw...is it true...after cing the pic of the daisy i am thinking tat someone special gave it 2 u....wat wat wat...tell me la ....hahahaha'whn r u coming bak
Post a Comment