Monday, October 19, 2009

It's That Time Again!

Well, if you don't know what time is that, its exam time! Yes. I am afraid. I have lost my confidence after what had happened last semester. It's been a really bad year for me, especially last semester. This semester was pretty good so far but there's so much in my mind. I have not been doing well at all in my studies. It seems to get worst year by year. I remembered when I first came to NZ, I was pretty hardworking, studying at least few times a week and it went to once a week, and now, I can't be bothered. What have happened to me? What is God doing with me? What does He wants from me? Since I have decided to trust Him, I've tried to do everything I could to glorify Him. It's not easy and I know that. Never said it was at all and I am still struggling to. The used to be self-centered me is trying to be God-centered. I do my best to think about others before me although I do admit sometimes I still do not do what God wants me to do. I do not expect anything from them but I am waiting the promises from God.
I am still waiting and will wait till whenever He wants to fulfil those promises in me. I pray that He will continue to work in me and also the rest of the other OCFers. As exams are in a weeks' time, I will do my best to study and let the rest of the job for God. Whatever decision He makes for me, I will accept.
Please pray for me my fellow friends that are reading this. Thank you.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Dun worry-lah!!!
The past is past..we're all waiting for u mer..
Very fast finish exam-then u'll be back for holidays!!!
Then normal ler..
The best of luck for u &
Work harder liao la..Okay..?

Take care =)

AmYkLh said...

thanks thanks... i m doing my best.. n tried.. dont wanna think about the result yet