It's been slightly more than two weeks now since my last exam. Much have happened since the last post. Exams, exams and more exams. This year have been really hard for me but I am still holding on. Lets not talk about studies. It's summer man! I finally started instructing Body Combat and today was my second class. Last week's class was pretty good in numbers but I was still nervous and today was slightly better but less in numbers.
Went to Auckland last week on a last minute plan which worked out really good. Sometimes this type of spontaneous plans are so much better than plans that doesn't work out after long planning. Drove all night from 12am from Palmy and reach Auckland around 7ish am. Went shopping straight away then check in into backpackers. Parking is so expensive in Auckland so its wise not to drive there next time. Been driving around Auckland for the first time and feels like M'sia, with all the traffic jams and double lanes cause you wont get it elsewhere in NZ. Visited Kelly Tarlton's and Auckland Zoo with two of Hana's Japanese friends that came for a trip. We were like chickens and ducks trying to communicate cause their English wasn't good and of course I couldn't understand Japanese but what ever happens, just yelled HANA-chan! The trip was awesome with spending lots of money but still all good.
The next weekend went to Wellington for the last workshop of the year. This release is awesome! Can't wait to teach it. Loves the songs and the new moves. The next relauch will be awesome cause I can say I am improving as an instructor.
That's pretty much what have happened in the past two weeks after exam. Oh yeah, I move in into my friends place in town, so you might not see me online 24/7 anymore. And it's one more month till Christmas and till home! Really misses home, my family, relatives, friends, food, everything. Realise I haven been in much contact with my friends back home and hopefully we could catch up once I am back. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment