Since I got back, I've manage to catch up with some friends (after 2 and half years), ate nasi lemak, curry mee, lam mee, char koay teow, tom yum and home cook food (soup every night + 2 dishes ... feels like... home). Yet to eat penang laksa, all sorts of kuih, cny cookies and many more. What I did not eat was INSTANT noodles!!! For a whole 2 weeks, which is a record. I will usually have at least one packet a week back in NZ. But what I did not like is I am gaining weight with all these food consumed and zero energy output. I manage to go for a BC class in Sunway when I went down to KL for the weekend and found out that my fitness went down the drain, and getting worst is its going to be flush away too! Its either I work out more often or cut down on the food, which is stupid since I will only have another month of yummy food! So that's only the other option. Found out that there's a new gym opening in Jusco called Fitness Embassy. This will be the first gym that will have a studio room and a cycling room in Ipoh. Can't wait until they have Les Mills classes so the next time I am back, I know where to go in Ipoh and don't need to go all the way to KL anymore.
Besides going to KL for weekends, I am practically at home 24/7, either sleeping or watching series or becoming a driver, fetching my friend that is staying in my place for 3 weeks. I did manage to go out for movies and yum cha's but that's' all. I guess I should enjoy my holiday now because some people I know are complaining how they dislike their working life from 8-5pm and no holidays, so I shall shut up. Can't wait till everyone comes back for CNY but that means it's time for me to leave. I will make sure I enjoy my time with all of you.
Oh ya, new year resolution! Totally forgotten about it. I know I usually make like a whole 10 list of my new year resolution every year but I think this year there's only going to be a few.
1. Pass all my exams and graduate by 2011.
2. Be a better Christian and serve God all the time.
3. Be thrifty.
4. Be a better friend to everyone and not so ignorant.
5. Be a better instructor.
6. Be a patient person.
No comments:
Post a Comment