Another week just pass by. That means I've been back in Palmy for a week. So far, everything is going well, just that I am sad. Most probably getting depression soon. Nah! Just kidding, but I feel so bored here alone. Nothing much I could do here. Went for a movie on Tuesday night, 27 Dresses and after watching it, I was so 'emo'. I think I really need to get a boyfriend soon. Classes were not too bad, some are really interesting but some are so boring and that's when I start to fall asleep in class again.
Just finished web-cam'ing with my dad a while ago, for the first time. I felt so weird doing that, maybe just because we never did it before. Guess after a few more times it will be fine. But he's so slow at replying me, he needs more practicing in typing.
I will be quite entertained tonight, going to go for the OCF Kiwi Culture Night. Time to meet new friends and have some good food as I haven been eating well lately. And tomorrow night will be Malaysian Night, time to meet new Malaysians, and I am a second year already! *Haha
Ok. I am just bullsh*tting here. Don't know what to blog anyways. =S
No comments:
Post a Comment