The time has come. Every year for the past 2 years, end of February, when tears starts to gather and then rolling down my cheeks. The past 2 years was totally different compared to year 2008. My heart felt so hard to let go and continue my boring life in New Zealand. It just felt like I can't live without my friends in Ipoh, my hometown which i was born.
Memories of my kindergarten, primary school and secondary school came into my mind lately. The visit to Marian Convent was so memorable. So much have changed in that school since I graduate 9 years ago, but there are some things that will never change. Its a legend, to me and also those who knew me back then, teachers, mostly transferred and also retired, friends who was studying there. Its a laughter when it was mention, every time, again and again. I could never believe that it was me, the naughtiest person in that school and I think I would not have done it again ever. Everyone was so afraid of me and they don't even dare to approach me as might just throw something at them. Yes! That was me when I was 8 years old, a furious and spoilt brat. Look at the changes in me now, no one would believe it was me. I am so much more friendly and calm, mixing around with everyone without bashing them up if I was disturbed.
The next trip back home its when I will be going back to Main Convent. I miss that place so much. That's where I met my good friends, where I had camping and also where I fractured my wrist. Hope that those moments in school will still be remembered when I get older.
I am kind of piss off right now as my luggage is overweight. I've been packing it over and over again, taking out all my stuff and reduce them but the weight doesn't seem to reduce. I cant be bothered anymore and I am definitely going to complain if the officer does not allow an extra allowance for me.
Ok. Good bye. Bye Merlinna, Gayathri, Yen Yee, Can Can, Khai Whum, Hashini, Ayu, Puvana and the rest of my friends which I wont mention as its gonna be a long list if I mention all. Gonna miss all of you guys so much and see you again next year, hopefully end of this year. Hugs and Kisses!!! Muakz!! It's been a great 3 months holiday back home with you guys and will be remembered always.
5 comments:
hey gal, it was indeed a G8 time whn u whr here..gona miss u a lot..check my blog 2 k gaya07..haha took ur advise n decided 2 hav 1
Oiiii..U ppl syiok la..go sekolah gang gang sendiri..Tak ajak me also!! hehe.. =P
eleh... you not back in ipoh also..
Eh..What huh? Fine,i told gaya de!! Used Photoshop then edit-Paste my Pretty face inside ur photos..sei mei?? hahah =P
haha.. can also.. but i got so many pics of you already.. enough de... haha
Post a Comment