Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Yes!! It's v day. And what's so special about this day? It's when people actually more for couples, spend double amount the money on flowers, gifts, chocolates, dinners, etc. when they don't actually need. Too much money? Save some for me please! V day is only special for couples. Yes! COUPLES!!! Boyfriend and girlfriend? Absolutely not for me as I'm SINGLE and available, for the past 21 years! Well, too exaggerated, maybe minus 15 years for my innocent childhood years and my dramatically mulish early teenage girl, which leads to 6 years of loneliness and jealousy. I was wondering, why in the world does all my friends, most of them precisely have at least a boyfriend at this age and I am still waiting for one. Is it my problem that no guys like me? My attitude? My looks? The way I act? Too tomboyish? Someone please tell me honestly. If there is anyone who does not care about any weaknesses of me, please come after me. Well, I know I sound desperate, it's kinda true, a little, cause I am just sick of the loneliness and sometimes just can't stand seeing my friends and their boyfriends that kept changing all the time. I will be 21 years old on 31st August 2008 and my birthday wish is that I could find my prince charming by then and also wish that I could celebrate this memorable event with all my besties at home. I am already feeling sad now although I have another 5 days before leaving M'sia and back to NZ. I will not be back until the following year and I wont be able to meet my best friend anymore till she finishes her study in UK. You know who you are! And make sure you remember me and stay the same, don't change too much cause I might not recognize you in like 3 years? Missing you already now. Damm!! I am leaving now or I will start crying. Cheers!

No comments: