Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 2010

Time for another update just cause I am bored. Its semester break again. Time passes really fast this year. Unfortunately, nothing much was done last semester. Nothing but disappointment over and over again. This semester, I have decided not to care much anymore but make full use of my life. Although I have a busy semester with a big project to do and lots of assignment but weekends are off days for me for hanging out with friends. NO assignments, study, or anything related. Enough about that.
Birthday coming up soon. Planned a birthday party in Wellington with a couple of friends. Will be having my third quarterly LM workshop on that day itself too. Would be a tiring but fun day. Nothing much planned for the party, just hanging out and catching up with some friends and then to the clubs.

As for the whole two weeks break, couldn't go any where far as I still have combat classes to teach, so day trips will be the best. Probably going up to the mountain sometime next week and to Napier sometime this week.
And, for my summer break, parents will be coming over for a month and will be traveling down south island. After that, I would really want to go to Australia, depending on the availability of my friends. It seems that our plans will usually never work out somehow. You people know who you are. So I probably travel alone and that would be interesting!

Not sure when is the next update but most probably not too soon.
Cheers!

1 comment:

put said...

when r u goin to napier!!